- RSS Channel Showcase 9076492
- RSS Channel Showcase 5241539
- RSS Channel Showcase 7683904
- RSS Channel Showcase 4246224
Articles on this Page
- 01/12/11--12:29: _How To Be Well Groo...
- 01/26/11--09:04: _The Vegetarian Diar...
- 02/24/11--13:20: _ChatRoulette: A Pla...
- 04/11/11--12:13: _You’re The Game, An...
- 04/14/11--05:34: _Am I Rich Yet?
- 04/27/11--11:26: _City Girl In The Co...
- 06/02/11--08:55: _Brains v Beauty
- 07/18/11--07:58: _The Art Of Lying.
- 09/14/11--04:22: _The Truth About Hap...
- 09/27/11--12:34: _Am I Dead Inside?
- 12/01/11--06:23: _How To Recognise Pe...
- 01/10/12--07:29: _Not Quite Resolutions
- 03/06/12--05:02: _Fortune, Fate or Ju...
- 10/17/12--03:54: _Sold My Soul To The...
- 02/16/13--09:28: _Happy better-get-yo...
- 04/08/13--13:52: _My Last Lie.
- 05/10/13--02:18: _The Easter Egg Watch
- 07/12/13--06:49: _Love and Other Apps
- 10/21/13--07:32: _Your Winter Surviva...
- 11/27/13--08:47: _5 Signs It’s Nearly...
- 01/12/11--12:29: How To Be Well Groomed.
- 01/26/11--09:04: The Vegetarian Diaries of a Meat Eater.
- 04/11/11--12:13: You’re The Game, And I Lost The Rulebook.
- 04/14/11--05:34: Am I Rich Yet?
- 04/27/11--11:26: City Girl In The Country.
- 06/02/11--08:55: Brains v Beauty
- 07/18/11--07:58: The Art Of Lying.
- 09/14/11--04:22: The Truth About Happiness
- 09/27/11--12:34: Am I Dead Inside?
- 12/01/11--06:23: How To Recognise People With Foreign Parents.
- 01/10/12--07:29: Not Quite Resolutions
- 03/06/12--05:02: Fortune, Fate or Just Dumb Luck?
- 10/17/12--03:54: Sold My Soul To The Devil For A Job.
- 04/08/13--13:52: My Last Lie.
- 05/10/13--02:18: The Easter Egg Watch
- 07/12/13--06:49: Love and Other Apps
- 10/21/13--07:32: Your Winter Survival Guide 2013
- 11/27/13--08:47: 5 Signs It’s Nearly Christmas
I’ve never been a fan of metrosexuality; there’s something distinctly unattractive about a man who takes several hours longer than me to get ready for a night out. My advice would be, if it takes longer than ten minutes to … Continue reading
I’m a girl who likes her meat. Don’t look at me like that, as a Cypriot I was brought up believing two things. The first is that anything edible can and should be barbequed. The second is that nothing compliments … Continue reading
biting a burger
I’ve never owned a web-cam, because when I’m at home, truth be told, I enjoy looking like a bit of a hobo, and people just don’t need to be submitted to that. But since ‘ChatRoulette‘ seems to be kind of a … Continue reading
“If a guy takes an hour to reply to your text, take three to reply to his.” “If you like a guy, flirt with someone else in front of him to make him jealous.” “If a guy is talking to … Continue reading
Signs You're Being Clingy?
lady and the tramp
I actually picked up 20p off the floor today. It’s come to that. Before you judge me, let it be known I gave it a hand sanitiser bath before popping it into my purse next to that losing lottery ticket I couldn’t … Continue reading
Image From: http://moneycompass.webs.com/money%20bath.jpg
There are sheep in Wales. Lots and lots of sheep. What’s a girl to do with all these sheep? Short of skinning them and making myself a cute little jumper, I’m lost for thought. Usually my idea of a vacation … Continue reading
Picture Taken by M. Athanasiou
Taken By M. Athanasiou
First of all, let it be known, I can be pretty stupid sometimes. I mean I can’t spell to save my life (in fact I have spell-check to thank for my degree) and just yesterday I had to ask my … Continue reading
Former "Baywatch" babe Traci Bingham
Like anything else in life, lying comes naturally to us. You could deny it, but then you’d just be lying to yourself. “Don’t be stupid of course you don’t look fat in that.” Aka the taxi will be here in … Continue reading
Smile. No a little bit wider. Show me some teeth. Thatttts it. Feeling better already are you? What do you mean ‘no’? You mean to tell me that grinning and bearing it doesn’t make all your troubles go away? Well … Continue reading
I can’t cry during Titanic. Can’t being the operative word because I’ve actually tried. And it’s not just Titanic. I sit through every heart wrenching film the Odeon has to offer, next to my best friend who’s going through Kleenex … Continue reading
Image From: http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/
I’ve lived in London my whole life. I was born over here so I suppose that makes me, if not English, then British at least. So what separates me from all my English friends? Because despite the fact we all went to … Continue reading
Picture taken by: Miranda Athanasiou
Image from: http://www2.onthisisland.com
I’ve never much believed in New Years Resolutions, mainly because the turning of the year is no more likely to get me on a treadmill than bikini season or my gym instructor’s scornful “I haven’t seen you here in months” … Continue reading
New Year Resolution sheep
I have been advised by my daily horoscope to take a break. Not that I needed an Oracle to tell me that. And not that I much believe in Star Signs either, but due to a complete lack of any personal … Continue reading
Getty Images, credit John Rensten
As of 2006, ambitious women the world over watched as a Meryl Streep type Anna Wintour invaded their screens, reminding them that a modern day love story, can be just as much about a job as it can be about a man. Girls are no longer raised to polish oven doors, we’re here to work. Don’t get [...]
Another February 14th has come and gone with nothing left to show for it but a Facebook timeline filled with artsy photos of teddies and roses. To card companies it is the first flourish after the post Christmas-card buying lull. To women it is a competition titled ‘who is least likely to die alone’ and to men it is the [...]
mirandalifeValentines Card & Chocolate
No one likes a liar. The problem is that no one likes the truth very much either; not the whole truth anyway, not all the time. We’re told from a young age that lying is bad, but what would happen in a world where you could only tell the truth? In theory a truthful world [...]
There’s never been any doubt in my mind that my family is a little bit country. Easter Sunday was spent chasing the chickens away from the BBQ hoping they wouldn’t make the connection between themselves and their not so distant herb covered cousins. Some cultures dye their Easter eggs red, others mould them out of chocolate but my family decided all […]
mirandalifeKen looking at the BBQ thinking "Tucky is that you?!"In the incubator at a tropical 37.5°c - tempted to get in there myself!The first beak.Tweet tweetMy first chick
Once upon a dysfunctional relationship ago, women would determine unfaithfulness based on the obvious tale tell signs. The lipstick on the shirt, a sudden interest in aftershave and those curious receipts Whitney Huston sung about all those years ago. Now we have entered the information age however, women no longer need to wait for signs; […]
mirandalifephoto 2photo 1
It’s here, whether we like it or not the season of ear muffs and grandma type jumpers is upon us. To some it’s the season to be jolly, but to most it’s the season to wake up at 7am and chisel ice off your windshield in minus temperatures. The days are shorter, working hours seem […]
mirandalifeThe Season Of Earmuffs Is Upon UsHow I Feel Every Morning
It’s here, whether we like it or not the season of ear muffs and grandma style jumpers is upon us. The prospect of chiselling ice off our windshields at 7am is only slightly counterbalanced by the thought of two things: gingerbread lattes and Christmas day over-eating. That being said we all know it’s not officially […]
mirandalifeCosta Coffee (aka Christmas in a cup)photo 2 (2)