Articles on this Page
- 06/01/14--14:06: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 07/20/14--15:43: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 08/20/14--04:43: _The 8 D*ckheads Eve...
- 10/02/14--01:37: _Restaurant Review: ...
- 11/04/14--08:54: _The 9 Bunny Boiler ...
- 01/06/15--09:09: _The Reason You’re S...
- 01/20/15--08:03: _A Rookie’s Guide To...
- 04/23/15--04:25: _Xclusivetouch prese...
- 11/17/15--06:27: _The Word “Bae”: A B...
- 09/08/16--02:44: _5 Steps To Gaining ...
- 06/01/14--14:06: Restaurant Review: Gyms Kitchen
- 07/20/14--15:43: Restaurant Review: Boyden’s Kitchen
- 08/20/14--04:43: The 8 D*ckheads Every Woman In Her 20’s Will Date
- 10/02/14--01:37: Restaurant Review: Middeys
- 11/04/14--08:54: The 9 Bunny Boiler Moves Every Woman Makes When She’s Being Ignored
- 01/06/15--09:09: The Reason You’re Still Fat: Female Dieting Logic At Its Worst
- 01/20/15--08:03: A Rookie’s Guide To Getting Fit
- 04/23/15--04:25: Xclusivetouch present: ALL GONE MAD @ DNA London
- 11/17/15--06:27: The Word “Bae”: A Brief Rant
- 09/08/16--02:44: 5 Steps To Gaining More Followers On Instagram
Cuisine: Protein Based, Healthy Living Cuisine Location: Gants Hill (Alternate locations also available) Food: ★★★★★ Atmosphere: ★★★★☆ Setting: ★★★★☆ Service: ★★★★★ Gyms Kitchen is the UK’s first protein based restaurant, which in layman’s terms means they note the protein content and calories content of each dish on the menu. The menu, incidentally is based on a high protein healthy diet, so if it’s […]
mirandalifeOat and Protein PancakesMarinated lamb cubes
Cuisine: British Artisan Cafe Location: Barnet (Friern Barnet Rd) Food: ★★★★★ Atmosphere: ★★★★★ Setting: ★★★★☆ Service: ★★★☆☆ Boyden’s Kitchen is the definition of homely and quirky. The mismatched tea cups, board games and knitted dolls for sale all add to the charm of the place, but it’s the food that will keep you going back. Their breakfast/ brunch style menu has every food […]
mirandalifeBoydens Kitchen Review BarnetFresh home made cakes pastries boyden's kitchenBoyden's Kitchen Knitted DollsFluffy Pancakes
They say you have to kiss a few frogs before you actually meet prince charming, which in non Disney terms roughly translates to “you have to date a few twats before you meet Mr Right”. For women, this tends to mean that your 20’s are filled with a lot of trial-and-error dating, which consists of one […]
Cuisine: Cafe / Brasserie Location: Cockfosters Food: ★★★★★ Atmosphere: ★★★★☆ Setting: ★★★★☆ Service: ★★★★☆ Come close food lovers and let me tell you about a place I know called Middeys. For those of you who have yet to stumble across this retro little brasserie in the heart of Cockfosters let me assure you, their French toast […]
mirandalifeFrench Toast Freshly Squeezed Orange JuiceMediterranean Breakfast and French ToastDessert Selection
Nothing makes a women more mentally imbalanced than having to wait by her phone for a text. And the longer it takes to get a reply, the more irrational we seem to become. The first port of call is always the ‘best friend’ who is on hand with logical advice which you totally intend on […]
mirandalifeJennifer Anniston NoddingCrazy Girls Clingy GIFAwkward Gif phone call clingyMean Girls GIFClosure Friends RachelCher clueless oopst car drivePhoebe Friends Stop The Madness FacebookBarney Crazy HappenstanceBritney hot Call me
Whoever said “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” clearly never understood the beauty of a cupcake. Or wine. Or chocolate. Or pizza. That being said, I’ve tried the “eat everything in sight and hope for a miracle diet” and it was largely ineffective. In fact, when it comes to losing weight, I think “ineffective” […]
I can’t say I have always been interested in being fit or healthy because I haven’t. In fact the only consistent loves of my life are pizza and S’mores. Then a combination of reaching my mid 20’s and the growing popularity of stretchy leggings as acceptable day attire meant the skinny jeans which once fit, suddenly became another […]
This month, prepare to have your mind blown as event company Xclusivetouch teams up with DNA Club in London to create an unusual and unique immersive party concept. If you’re looking for a night out with a difference, then take note, because Xclusivetouch are taking clubbing to a whole new level, with a night which will tingle […]
mirandalifeAll Gone MadAll gone mad
There are certain words and colloquialisms I have come to accept. I stood by while the word “lol” infiltrated the Oxford English Dictionary and became a legitimate word. I accepted that “on point” has (for reasons I can’t quite comprehend) been replaced with “on fleek” and that sometimes, when complimenting my friends shoes, it’s appropriate […]
As a brand it is important to pay attention to where people are engaging and spending time. With 500 million monthly active users it’s safe to say that Instagram is incredibly important for those seeking to market their brand. A study by Forrester Research indicated that Instagram users were 58 times more likely to like or comment on […]